• Reply to: Rolling Home   9 months 4 days ago
  • Reply to: First Of The Month/Year Meeting   10 months 3 weeks ago

Rushbearing Date

Rushbearing Extra Purpose

DERT

Set a Date for the AGM

• Reply to: An Alternative Christmas Carol Do   1 year 1 month ago

Just the sort of booking I've been hoping we'd get. It's a yes from me... and we'll have to get going on our seasonal alternative repertoire soon!

• Reply to: The Mystery Plays (UPDATE WITH SURVEY)   1 year 2 months ago

I can do all dates apart from:

Thursday 24th November

Thursday 1st December

Saturday 3rd December

Obviously, I can do violin, guitar or mandolin.

Chris Wilkinson (Accordian / trumpet) said he is available for all dates apart from the 3rd December.

Cheers cliff

• Reply to: Poverty Knock at Edge Hill   1 year 2 months ago

Gary, the sound engineer at Edgehill, agrees it's probably a good idea to take some boards (piss boards will do).

I've also had a lovely e mail from John Tams agreeing that we can use Raise your bannerS and wishing us continued success.

re Jazz Funk Orchestra - is it the Shef or the Con??

• Reply to: Rooley Moor Cotton Famine Road Launch event   1 year 3 months ago

Here's the letter to us from the organisers with a bit more info.  And I've attached the poster too so you can see what else will be on.  It looks like it's going to be a great event, this!

Dear Participant,

Thank you for offering to take part in our forum launch event that will take place in Catley Lane Head  village between 11am and 5pm on Sunday 14th August 2016.

Our location is north of Rochdale town centre; I suggest you have a look on Google Maps using postcode OL12 6BN to see where we are.

Set up is from 9:30am. When you arrive one of our volunteers will direct you to the event field. Once you have set up we’d appreciate it if you would park outside of the village, as we want to keep the roads in the village as clear as possible. One of our volunteers will be able to advise where to park.

Please ring 07970715904 if you require further information.

Many thanks for your help and support.

Best regards

Rooley Moor Neighbourhood Forum

• Reply to: Folk Dance Remixed   1 year 3 months ago

Great blog that there is Robyn..... I loved the final perfomance: twas cool, exciting, folk and street....

• Reply to: First Tuesday Scrum   1 year 4 months ago

Who's coming to cut the rushes with Wodge?

• Reply to: No cloggin this Tuesday (24th May)   1 year 6 months ago

No Cloggin!? What am I going to do on Tuesday night. I am going to have to stay in an talk to the family,  Oh the horror!!

• Reply to: First Tuesday Meeting   1 year 6 months ago

Accounts: pennines grant and 2016-17 likely income / needs. Specifically, do we need a grant for pride / hobby horses?

Folk Dance Remixed opportunity for Oakenyouf.

Squoreman's meeting update.

Rushbearing update.

May Frolics update.

Daisy count and daisy helpers needed for tonight.

(with the whole group).  Finishing your daisy.

Norden WI update.